Saturday, August 22, 2009

Saanson kii maalaa pe simruun main pii ka naamapne mann kii main jaanuun aur pii ke mann kii Ram.....

(With every breath I take, I chant the name of my belovedI know of my heart, and God knows of the heart of my beloved.)

Yahii merii bandagii hai, yahii merii puujaa

(This is my salutation [and] this is my prayer).

Ek thaa saajan mandir meN aur ek thaa pritam masjid meNpar maiN prem ke rang meN aisii Duubii ban gayaa ek hii ruup

(One lover was in the temple and another in the mosquebut to me, immersed in the joy of love, both seemed same)

Prem kii maalaa japte japte aap banii maiN Shyam

(Chanting on rosary, the name of Shyam [Lord Krishna], I become him.Note: A Hindu God revered by the patrons of love.)

Ham aur nahiiN kuchu kaam kematvaare pii ke naam ke, har dam

(I am worthless except thatI surrender to the name of my beloved, all the time.)

Priitam kaa kuch dosh nahiiN hai vo to hai nirdoshapne aap se baateN kar ke ho gayii maiN badnaam

(My beloved is not to be blamed, it is no fault of hisI became infamous only because of talking to myself)

No comments:

Post a Comment